Sunday, April 3, 2011

My obsession with {Retro} aprons

I have to admit I spend my nights searching etsy for retro aprons......I often window shop.........I often dream about buying matching sets for me and my daughter......but I also more than not buy!  Because I love them so much I wanted to offer aprons to my Cutie Pies customers.  I got in touch with the amazing Christine Taylor Designs and asked her if she could work with me on putting together some retro style aprons.  So we searched and searched for the best fabrics possible to represent what Cutie Pies is all about......Retro & Fun! 
So here is what we came up with........







And here they are all packaged up in an adorable pie box!   Come on now how cute is that?  I only have one available of each style so if you like them grab it before they are gone.


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment