Friday, April 22, 2011

Decorating for Easter

Easter is a fun time in our house......well for the most part.....some of our day is spent wondering how much chocolate Rylee ate and oh my gosh next year NO CHOCOLATE!  Every year we cave in and deal with our sugar coma child.
This year Rylee and I decorated the house for Easter which is something we normally don't do.  Here are some pictures of our Easter decorating...........
Thanks The Pink Petunia for creating this SUPER ADORABLE wreath for my front door


Chris at Parsons Florist helped me with this one.....we still had our dried up Christmas decorations until Chris told me that was such a big "no...no" to still have Christmas stuff up in April!!!!!

LOVE......maybe the front mat needs to be replaced?

We asked Stampin Creations to make us an Easter banner!  I think it turned out great:)

Our great dollar store find:)

Even "Moosie" as Rylee calls him needed to be in the Easter spirit

Another great Dollar store find.......we got really lucky there that day!

More Eggs.....what's Easter without lots of eggs

Rylee's hand painted eggs

YUM YUM Chocolate Eggs
Wishing you all a very HAPPY EASTER!
Lots of Love from the Mckenna's
xox

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for featuring the wreath, I love easter decorations, such great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Nicole!!! all that stuff looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete