Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to use your Chicken Tortilla Soup the next day!

So we ate so fast tonight that I never had a chance to take a photo of the dinner we had tonight!  Yesterday I made Chicken Tortilla Soup.....we then had Chicken Tortilla Soup for lunch.......and now for dinner? So I got creative and I made a taco salad.  How do you make a salad out of soup you ask?  Well just listen and I will tell you.  So go dig through your drawers for one of those spoons that have all the holes in it.....go on now start looking I can wait!  Alright now that you have that just put it aside until we need it.

So here is what you need to to.....
Chop up some lettuce and put that on your plate, go and take that spoon and scoop out some of the soup and put it in a bowl or a sauce pan heat it up.  Once you have it warm enough put it on top of the lettuce and add some cheese, Sour cream, avocados and come crunched up corn chips!  Yummy love taco salad hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment