Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family

As most of you may have seen already on my facebook page I have decided to take a little break.  The summer is here and the kitchen has been crazier than ever and I feel like I have been putting my family on the back burner:(  It makes me sad to know that I have been so busy with work and life that I have not be able to give them the attention they need and deserve.  I will still be taking orders just not to the extent that I have been in the past......So please if you need anything at all or get a craving just give me a shout and I would be happy to bake for you.

My crazy husband and crazy daughter!

My mini me and I.......She can drive me up the wall but I just LOVE her to bits

TIme for some summer fun! xox

1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome that you are taking the time for your family! Some great memories to be made!!

    ReplyDelete